Here’s a quick inventory of the projects I’m currently working on or participating in:
- Evaluating to Learn: An exploratory application of Outcome Mapping for evaluating and learning from Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and Practice grantees in the State of Oregon.
- True Frames: Message development, adjudication, and refinement for an emerging educational movement in collaboration with Spirit in Action.
- Story Journals: Making educational change efforts visible and meaningful in collaboration with IDEA and Green River.
- White People Learning: A support group of white education organizers learning together.
- Portland Parent Union’s moratorium on out of school suspensions.
- IDEA Oregon and the Learning Breakthrough Series.
- Supporting development of EPIC School Partnership network for high school principals.
- Collaborating with the Oregon Center for Educational Equityto provide school and organization specific training.
Here’s a running list of projects I’m interested in developing or contributing to:
- Supporting the University of Vermont’s new M.S. in Leadership for Sustainability
- Lean and Just: What could non-profits and schools learn and benefit from in the adaptation of Agile and Lean methodologies while pursuing an equity driven agenda?
- A fun educational news podcast similar to the Slate Political Gabest.